Portland Car Accident Lawyers That Get Results
Call the personal injury attorneys Mainers have trusted since 1979
The experienced Portland car accident attorneys at Jabar LaLiberty, LLC know the impact an injury can have on crash victims and their families. That’s why we are committed to helping you recover the financial compensation you deserve so you can get the help you need and move forward.
A car crash can happen on Congress Street, I-295, I-95, U.S. 302, a parking lot or anywhere in Portland. No matter where it happens, it can leave you seriously hurt. If a negligent driver caused the accident that left you injured, you deserve financial compensation for the damages you suffered.
Portland car accident lawyers who never back down
Negligent drivers often don’t accept responsibility for the accidents they cause – in Portland or anywhere else. That’s often because they were doing something they weren’t supposed to be doing. For example, a driver may have been:
- Speeding – Speed limits are posted for a reason. Driving above those limits is not safe.
- Texting while driving – It is against the law in Maine to operate a handheld device while behind the wheel.
- Driving while distracted – Talking to passengers, eating or drinking and operating dashboard controls are all activities that can take your eyes off the road.
- Driving recklessly – Trying to beat red lights, making illegal U-turns, tailgating and weaving in and out of traffic are all examples of driving behavior that increase the risk of a crash.
- Driving under the influence – Drinking alcohol or using drugs before getting behind the wheel affects decision making and reaction time.
Insurance companies are supposed to help people who have been injured in Portland car accidents, but they are not on your side. They want to protect their profits, so will keep try to pay you as little as possible. They have many tactics they use to try to do this, and they have lawyers looking out for their best interests.
Helping you get justice after your Portland car crash
That’s why you need an experienced Portland car accident lawyer to fight for your rights. We know the insurance companies operate and we don’t put up with their tactics. We’re not interested in lowball settlement offers that don’t come close to cover the damages you have suffered. Any resolution of your case must be one that meets your needs.
Our legal team investigates your accident ourselves to get the facts. We gather evidence and carefully review accident reports from the Portland or state police. Our lawyers identify witnesses and ask them questions about what they saw. If needed, we consult accident reconstruction experts and other specialists.
We build a strong case that the insurance company has to take seriously. Our Portland lawyers are skilled negotiators and can reach a settlement that works for you. This includes compensation for current and future medical expenses, lost wages and damages such as pain and suffering. If the insurance company won’t negotiate, we are always ready to fight for you in court.